Live From Navigator of the Seas

(Sorry if I'm interrupting) I can't imagine how thrilling/scary that must be. I would have been happy to know they were being saved, but I'm sure there were people complaining about having to turn around or the fact that they were basically criminals. It's about human life, but many people are too ignorant or selfish to think about that first.

It's sad that people even have to go to such desperate measures to escape their own country. I find it courageous that they would even risk so much just for the freedom and safety of their families.

Captain Patrick is a great man and his crew worked hard to help save these people.

Their raft was not going to last much longer with the waves. I think it was very emotional for many people watching and especially the people onboard.

While I was at dinner (7pmish) the Coast guard met up with us and took them off our ship. Unfortunately for them, they will be returned to Cuba.

I agree Captain Patrick is fantastic. He did not waste anytime communicating with the Coast Guard and the passengers.

I did not sleep well thinking about the ordeal and it was very emotional for us as well...

I had a feeling they would be returned to Cuba. The good thing is 9 lives were saved yesterday!

(Sorry if I'm interrupting) I can't imagine how thrilling/scary that must be. I would have been happy to know they were being saved, but I'm sure there were people complaining about having to turn around or the fact that they were basically criminals. It's about human life, but many people are too ignorant or selfish to think about that first.

It's sad that people even have to go to such desperate measures to escape their own country. I find it courageous that they would even risk so much just for the freedom and safety of their families.

I think most people found it courageous and also sad that they risked their lives for a better one.

I didn't hear one single complaint from anyone around us on the helipad or on deck 4. I heard compassion and concern from everyone, including the staff that was working.

amazing photos.

I was also onboard the Navigator on April 3rd when we had to assist a boat of Cuban. We just stayed along the side of them until the Coast Guard arrived. There was a very united front onboard. Can't imagine watching them come onto the ship and then being put back on the coast guard boat. Need to be thankful everyday for our freedom!!!

Archived