Best Beach Excursion in Cozumel with Small Children

bonniboo1

Hi, we will be on RCI Freedom of the Seas in December. I am looking for a shore excursion that will be the best for myself,my sister, my daughter & her 3 young children. I will have to do a shore excursion with a bus as I won't be bringing car seats, so taxis are out. My sister isn't in the best of health so walking will be out. I am not looking for a lot of adventure, just something that can be easygoing. I have only been to Cozumel once. My husband & I basically just walked around all day. I think that we missed a lot. Any ideas will be appreciated.:)

we just returned from Cozumel and went to Paradise Beach. My 4 year is a good swimmer and war a life jacket while my wife swam near him and he was able to play on every warter toy in the ocean except the climbing wall.

My youngest one loved the pool (1 year old) as he could play in the area where the lounge chairs are in the water. Food was great. MUCH better than the ship.

• 6 months later...

Archived