SS newbie!

Grandma Gilly

Hi, I've just booked our first SS cruise on the Silver Spirit. We are sailing from Barbados to FLL in November with sister and brother-in-law. Although seasoned cruisers, are there any tips or information specific to SS that we should know about? We plan to stay in Barbados for 2 nights pre-cruise. Hotel suggestions would also be welcome. We have only been there once but it was several years ago and we stayed at the Royal Pavillion. Many thanks, GG

Hi, I've just booked our first SS cruise on the Silver Spirit. We are sailing from Barbados to FLL in November with sister and brother-in-law. Although seasoned cruisers, are there any tips or information specific to SS that we should know about? We plan to stay in Barbados for 2 nights pre-cruise. Hotel suggestions would also be welcome. We have only been there once but it was several years ago and we stayed at the Royal Pavillion. Many thanks, GG

I visited the Crane Beach Hotel. It is a ways out and a good cab ride, but a beautiful hotel on the 17th most beautiful beach in the world (Travel Channel)

Good for a 2 night stay, but probably two far for a one night stay.

Archived