Granduer March 5th Sailing Review

I just wanted to write a short review of our cruise that left from NO on March 5th.

We had a great time, especially with Moby Dick Tours and swimming with the stingrays in Grand Caymen.

Our favorite stop was Costa Maya, very relaxing and cold beer and great pico, salsa, lobster, chips. We ate a little place next to Pez Quadro. Had a little difficulty getting a cheeseburger for my 4 year old, but it worked out......

Food and weather were good.

We would do the cruise again.....

Where did you go in Costa Maya...I mean which beach did you go to? Also, we are booked with Moby Dick Tours for our cruise in Jan 2006. My mom has a hard time getting in and out of the water on a boat....how were the stairs that went into the water from the Moby Dick boat?

I don't remember the name of the beach, it was the beach that ran right beside the town. We took a bus for 3.00 per person from the cruise dock to the town of Mahahaul (not sure of the spelling) and walked through town to almost the end.

The ladder was okay, standard boat ladder, however I believe if she is elderly she may have some difficulty. There was an older woman on boat and she was hauled aboard by her sons.

Hope that helps

Archived