2 night Bahamas cruise

I'm considering booking a 2 night Bahamas cruise on the Miracle and I was just wondering what a cruise that short is like? I've never been on one shorter than 7 nights, but my wife and I might try to make it a long weekend getaway. Are there any formal nights? Are there any shows in the theatre, etc?

Thanks in advance!

Have no idea but two night cruises are kind of known for non stop partying as people will try to fit in as much as they can.

Ugh! Maybe I should think twice about this "long weekend"....Hmmm, at the very least I guess my wife and I should book a nice stateroom with a large balcony then so we can get away from that, huh?

The Celebrity Millenium is also doing a quick 2 day Bahamas cruise next January, and ordinarily we'd prefer that ship and line to Carnival except the timing for the Carnival cruise is more ideal (IE over a weekend instead of the Millenium's mid-week cruise), but I guess the fact that it's on a weekend also means the chance for a non-stop party cruise increases too!

We have been on a few 3 day cruises and Yes there was formal nights, and shows, all the stuff that you expect on a 7 day you will have on a 2 day. The benifits I see is you can carry on/off all your luggage, it is a nice quick get away.

The down side is no lobster/steak at dinner. the rest of the food will be normal.

Go and enjoy yourselveds.

We have been on a few 3 day cruises and Yes there was formal nights, and shows, all the stuff that you expect on a 7 day you will have on a 2 day. The benifits I see is you can carry on/off all your luggage, it is a nice quick get away.

The down side is no lobster/steak at dinner. the rest of the food will be normal.

When did this change come about? There was always lobster on every CCL cruise no matter the length.

Is this another cutback?

Bill

did a 3 day on the imagination in january.............and yes there was lobster........

cheryl

Archived