Take your pet cruising on Carnival with you !!

I don't know about Disney cruise lines but I do know Ncl and royal carribean don't rent scooters or wheelchairs you have to bring your own. As for the Disney theme parks, the last time I went all they had was normal wheelchairs that you had to push

I was on HAL, then went to Disney. The motorized scooters are everywhere at Disney. The wheelchair (electric or push) are one thing, but the scooters pose a big hazard on crowded days with a bunch of kids running around. I don't know if they rent them or if people brought them. They were on HAL as well.

I was on HAL, then went to Disney. The motorized scooters are everywhere at Disney. The wheelchair (electric or push) are one thing, but the scooters pose a big hazard on crowded days with a bunch of kids running around. I don't know if they rent them or if people brought them. They were on HAL as well.

A big hazard? How many scooters? How many kids?

Are you trying to deny disabled people the right to a mobility aid? Or are you saying that kids should not run around?

Both should take care - the scooter drivers should go slowly when other people are around and the kids should learn not to run when running might place themselves or others in danger.

EVERYONE and I do mean EVERYONE has a "cross" to bare. We each have something that we MUST learn to live with.......How we choose to live with our "cross" is what makes us who we are. Tripper has been given a lot of negative "stuff" to make him/her feel and respond in the way he/she does.

Life has a way of making us see the "TRUTH" and read between the lines of words on a computer screen. Be careful, read between the lines of "Tripper" and you'll see the fear. How he/she deals with that fear will see him/her through it.

Certainly not us!!!!!!!!

That's my Roz! And of course Ms. Brenny, always the diplomat, that's why I love her. I am totally opposite and say what I think. This whole issue is so out of control. The bottom line is: IT IS NOT UP TO "US" TO DECIDE WHAT A SERVICE DOG IS. IT IS UP TO THE "PEOPLE" CHECKING THE CERTIFICATION AND PAPERWORK AND YOU DO NOT GET A SAY IN IT, PERIOD.

We are all aware that people cheat the system, but to make blanket generalizations that all people with small dogs are not disabled or in need of a service dog, need to re-evaluate their assumption. Slowly stepping off the soap box and re-evaluating exactly why I opened this thread back up!

Archived