Booking a cruise while on a cruise

If you were to book on board then you can take advantage of an onboard credit promotion for the futuer cruise......but you can just purchase a future cruise certificate and get the onboard credit bonus this way as well as having th luxury of taking your time to research and book from the convenience of your own home.....look for the FCC desk as it is on most of the ships by now.

We typically buy an FCC and than book after we come home and than at our leisure decide on where to go next.

A very smart move...

Unless you board the ship with research done and ready to book (which seems like a VERY good way to use the system...) it's best to purchase the vacation certificate, get home and make sure that all the dates are good, etc...

:)

A very smart move...

Unless you board the ship with research done and ready to book (which seems like a VERY good way to use the system...) it's best to purchase the vacation certificate, get home and make sure that all the dates are good, etc...

:)

Thanks Mach.

We outsmarted ourselves this time though. We managed to have two CCL cruises booked with only one FCC. LOL.

on my last cruise i booked a future cruise on the dream 8/18/12. but i had done all the research ahead of time and knew what the price should be. i also knew what 2 connecting rooms i wanted.

the advantage of booking a cruise on board and buying a future cruise voucher. when you book the cruise on board you get the obc and also you get 2 family and friends vouchers for the same obc amount. these vouchers can only be used for that exact cruise. i was able to give one to my sister who is going on the cruise, and the other to my mother in law. i also had 2 extra which i gave away free to cruisers on the carnival forum.

Archived