Dream - Mediterranean Medley - Apr 2011

We returned yesterday from our week long cruise. It was wonderful, the best we have ever had. The ship is clean, spacious and everything worked perfectly with no negatives at all. The food was good and the mainly Phillipino crew were excellent.

If anyone has any specific questions, ask away.

We are going on the same cruise on the 28th May. What are the ports like? Been to Barcelona before but not the others. My 80 year grandma is coming so can you reach things easy from the ship? :)

We returned yesterday from our week long cruise. It was wonderful, the best we have ever had. The ship is clean, spacious and everything worked perfectly with no negatives at all. The food was good and the mainly Phillipino crew were excellent.

If anyone has any specific questions, ask away.

hi there so glad to be getting good reports like this on the verge of booking med medley for 25th june.

what deck were you on? inside or outside?

did you have a sailaway party on the first night?

are they playing the name that tune game ?

what did you think was the best port and why?

did you fly from manchester and which flight did you do?

that will do for starters thanks so much:)

We are going on the same cruise on the 28th May. What are the ports like? Been to Barcelona before but not the others. My 80 year grandma is coming so can you reach things easy from the ship? :)

Genoa was an easy walk into town, we didnt go into livorno but you have to get a bus into town as no pedestrians are allowed in the mainly industrial port, Calvi is beautiful - an easy tender in and you're there, Toulon again an easy walk into town. There are buses laid on at most of the ports and noddy trains at Toulon and Genoa.

hi there so glad to be getting good reports like this on the verge of booking med medley for 25th june.

what deck were you on? inside or outside?

did you have a sailaway party on the first night?

are they playing the name that tune game ?

what did you think was the best port and why?

did you fly from manchester and which flight did you do?

that will do for starters thanks so much:)

Inside, deck 6 towards the pointy end.

Yes, with the Captains Cocktail party on day 2 (day at sea)

The game shows are done on a 2 week cycle so might not be the same as your week but they did do a game similar to Name That Tune.

Calvi, very pretty and you tender straight to the prom, shops n cafes adjacent.

Manchester 06.40 departure. Check in, flight, baggage reclaim and transfer all went smoothly and on time both ways.

I was on the same cruise, just returned on Saturday. Couldn't fault the ship or the food but the baggage at Palma airport took nealy 1.5 hours to arrive. I was on the 6.40 am flight from Manchester.

The staff couldn't do enough for you even to the point of waking you up on the deck to see if you want a drink. I wasn't very please with Mark one of the entertainment hosts. I saw him about two years ago on the Celbration and he wasn't very good with an audience then and he doesn't seem to have improved much since. I think I was spoilt with the team on their last year, Stephen Guy, Gavin and his team.

I am looking forward to going back again in October.

You not booked yet?:D

no still waiting on prices and there are still 226 cabins left as of today, thomson usually to a price adjustment on tuesday afternoon so will look tomorrow. still checking every day also my youngest daughter has been in hospital for the last week and we are waiting on an op tomorrow, so been looking after my 18 month old grandson all week and absolutely shattered and also been very worried about my daughter but really think i deserve the cruise now even if the price goes up tomorrow. watch this space. its currently 661 frm ema on thomson but only 599 on the other thomson site from manchester so may book that one

Archived