Liberty of the Seas

Any body sailing on the Liberty of the Seas from Barcelona on 1st October 2011. So far there is only one other couple who have signed up for the Meet & Mingle party?

Surely there will be more than just four of us on the ship?

But just imagine what the service will be like!!

;);)

Any body sailing on the Liberty of the Seas from Barcelona on 1st October 2011. So far there is only one other couple who have signed up for the Meet & Mingle party?

Surely there will be more than just four of us on the ship?

But just imagine what the service will be like!!

;);)

I wish I didn't find this out, but we were scheduled for that cruise until I just happened to (don't know why) check the same exact itinerary/ship for 2012. We were booked in a JS for just over $7k, and I saw the OWNER's SUITE going for $1,000 LESS!!! Not the Grand Suite mind you, the OWNER's SUITE!!!! Even the JS on the 2012 one right now is nearly half of what the JS is going for on the 2011! I understand most folks got a steal of a deal way back when....so this was probably just us not getting in on the deal. I just had to let it go back though....we'll plan something else for this October.

We just went to Rio in March and ended in Fort Lauderdale. There is no scrutiny for one ways...I don't even know if they (the handlers that would give you grief anyway) have a clue whether you have a return ticket from the same country.

So long as you have everything with you (proof of where you will be returning from...with a copy of the ship's itinerary wouldn't hurt)...you should be fine.

Enjoy!

Archived