STATEROOM 5188 on the WESTERDAM

snorkler

Does anyone have any pictures of stateroom 5188 aft on the Westerdam?? This will be the first time we've ever had an aft cabin and I was hoping someone had some pictures of the cabin and the balcony. I'm also hoping there are lounge recliners on the balcony along with the regular chairs. Also, are you able to order dinner from the Resturant menu to be delivered to your cabin so you can enjoy it on your balcony? Thanks for any information you can provide........:) Elaine

Have you checked with the "sticky" at the beginning of the posts/ by IRL Joanie. She has pictures of many rooms. Most likely the other Vista ships--Noordam, Osterdam will look the same

You may order dinner sent to your room. If you want Main Dining Room food, order when the MDR is open or you can order from the room service menu.

I don't know for sure if you will have a lounge chair or even a eating table. Someone else will post I am sure. C.

Joanie has pics of 5184 HERE and it has a lounger. 5188 may or may not! :)

All verandas have at least a 12" round table that you can use for one person's table, and the other can use the footstool.

sm-5184_AriesLV-1.jpg

Archived