JS 1100 on Serenade of the Seas...tell me more

Hi there,

We are very excited to be going on the Serenade later this September. This is our first time on a Radiance class ship and when I booked a couple of months ago I lucked out that JS cabin 1100 was available!! Does anyone have some pictures of this cabin and balcony? I have seen a few from the Radiance but I don't think I have seen any Serenade pictures. It will be our first JS too...I am looking forward to the extra space and the nice big balcony. We have stayed in 1388 on the Explorer before, so it will be nice to compare another AFT balcony :)

Donna

Hi Donna, here are some pictures of JS 1100 on Serenade. I borrowed them from a good friend who I know won't mind my sharing her photos with you. These were taken back in 2006 before the new bedding, but you will get an idea of the general layout of the cabin and balcony.

Here are also two pictures of all the aft cabins on Radiance, sister to Serenade.

Radiancestern.jpg

Radianceaftbalcony.jpg

Hi Donna, here are some pictures of JS 1100 on Serenade. I borrowed them from a good friend who I know won't mind my sharing her photos with you. These were taken back in 2006 before the new bedding, but you will get an idea of the general layout of the cabin and balcony.

Here are also two pictures of all the aft cabins on Radiance, sister to Serenade.

Radiancestern.jpg

Radianceaftbalcony.jpg

Awesome...thank you :D

Hi there,

We are very excited to be going on the Serenade later this September. This is our first time on a Radiance class ship and when I booked a couple of months ago I lucked out that JS cabin 1100 was available!! Does anyone have some pictures of this cabin and balcony? I have seen a few from the Radiance but I don't think I have seen any Serenade pictures. It will be our first JS too...I am looking forward to the extra space and the nice big balcony. We have stayed in 1388 on the Explorer before, so it will be nice to compare another AFT balcony :)

Donna

Hi, we did a b2b in that room last year. I have lots of picurtes inside and out. If you dm me your email i will get me dh to email them you as not sure how to attach here. You will love the room, lovely and big, balcony huge, walk in closet - ask me any q's.

Hi there,

Donna

Hi, we did a b2b in that room last year. I have lots of picurtes inside and out. If you dm me your email i will get me dh to email them you as not sure how to attach here. You will love the room, lovely and big, balcony huge, walk in closet - ask me any q's.:D

Hi, we did a b2b in that room last year. I have lots of picurtes inside and out. If you dm me your email i will get me dh to email them you as not sure how to attach here. You will love the room, lovely and big, balcony huge, walk in closet - ask me any q's.

Great!! Thank you

dperron1094@rogers.com

Thank you

Hi, we did a b2b in that room last year. I have lots of picurtes inside and out. If you dm me your email i will get me dh to email them you as not sure how to attach here. You will love the room, lovely and big, balcony huge, walk in closet - ask me any q's.:D

I would love to see any or all your pics about this cabin and the ship itself. We have never been on a Radiance class ship so it will be fun and exciting!! Some people have mentioned about noise from the Windjammer above and some have also mentioned water coming over on their balcony. Did you experience any of this? Again...thank you. :p My email address is dperron1094@rogers.com

Archived