Cruise Pictures

Lorabele

I've never cruised Carnival, but a friend just did. Does Carnival have a way that someone like me could purchase a picture of my friend on the ship? I know they have the pictures available for purchase during the cruise, but is there a way that someone like me could get one after the cruise ended? It ended 5/7. Thanks!

I also like to purchase after my return home. I don't like taking the time to go look and then stand in line for a (rude mostly on every ship) checker to check me out. Pictures are almost all very good. Just would like more time to purchase. Guess I am to relaxed and dont want to take the time while on the ship but I like the pictures.

We were on the Miracle last year and did the behind the fun tour. The head photographer said they are working toward a system where you CAN purchase photos after your cruise and view them from your cabin while onboard. I thought it would have begun by now, he didn't give a time frame, just said it was "soon."

They should totally move to an on-line system... saves money and saves waste! You have your pic taken, you're given a card with an "album number" to go look it up on a kiosk or online or whatever.

I totally agree... But, unfortunately, it is all about psychological marketing. It is really hard for people to look at an actual glossy photo of themselves and/or their loved ones and not purchase at least one... thinking that if they don't it will go in the trash. If they had the pictures online, people wouldn't be so attached to them, or would look at them and say "ehh, I will buy one later" and never do.

Archived