first and last day

trishu

what time can we board our ship the first day? also, what is the latest you can eat breakfast on the last day? is there a place to stay on the ship- we are taking a ferry boat trip at 11:30

what time can we board our ship the first day? also, what is the latest you can eat breakfast on the last day? is there a place to stay on the ship- we are taking a ferry boat trip at 11:30

According to my Princess Patter from my March cruise, the buffet closed at 9am, and they wanted all disembarking by 9:30 am.

I boarded about 11:30 ...

On your disembarkation survey that you'll get with a few nights left in your cruise, you would indicate that you want to be in the last group to depart. Whatever that time is, I think it was 9:30 on Caribbean Princess also, you must be off by then. No exceptions, no where else to go. You'd have to kill extra time in the port city.

Archived