Horizon: Drydock or Bermuda this Fall?

CaribbeanBound

I've been seeing a lot of chatter about a drydock refurbishing in October of November this year for Horizon.

If this is true, why would the calendar inside the recent Captain's Club newsletter show Horizon is scheduled to sale to Bermuda all throughout the months of August, September and October (no breaks); and the Caribbean throughout the entire month of November?

CB:

On their web site, Celebrity is now showing Horizon without any sailings from Oct31 to Nov. 12. therefore only 12 days out of service. I have always questioned whether they were actually going to do everything that has been rumored to be done. It appears that 12 days will not be enough time to accomplish balconies, new dining areas and a whole host of other improvements along with the normal functions at drydock. I'm still waiting for some public announcement on these changes but none has been made thus far.

Don

Don, that's not fair, it's my job to answer these zero post topics, I say something stupid, then people give a real reply, are you trying to ruin my reputation?

This ship 10/91
That ship 11/95
Whatever ship 12/98
here a ship 13/99
there a ship 14/00
everywhere
a
ship ship 15/05

<font size="3" color=red>Over 1 year</font> into my LMBO cruise

Archived