Manzanillo anyone?

sailing sue

Hi Sue,

We are leaving for our cruise this Thursday, with a stop in Manzanillo. A geat site to explore is gomanzanillo.com for some interesting tours and activities. I'll let you know how it was when we return.

CACREW

I will be doing a RCI (Vision of the Seas) cruise at Christmas this year (2005). One of the stops is Manzanillo. Has anyone been cruising there, and if so,

could you give me any tips on what to do there?:)

We envy you.We loved the Visions of the Seas.Anyway just got back from Manzinillo and went to the Elephant rock and snorkel through the ship( we went on Carnival...never again!!!)The snorkelling is good but compared to the Caribbean the water is not as clear however,the abundance of sealife makes up for that and no jelly fish:D !!!

Alot of people on the baors complain about the port that you dock at.Well this port is still developing and needs a few year,like honduras to get some money coming into it and it will be beautiful too.You will be docked at a shipping peir with lots of conatiners waiting to be shipped off all over the world but don't let that destract you.Just past the port is a nice little town just waiting to be explored.Have fun and if you decide to go snorkeling bring cornflakes, dog cookies or soda crackers to feed the fish.

have fun:D

The shopping are of Manzanillo is one T shirt and shell shop after another - but it is so of interesting the way the stores and homes are layed out. There really aren't any places to buy "quality" items.

Archived