Caribbean Princess A208 area

LindaAL

We are looking at an inside cabin at the very front of the Caribbean Princess on an upcoming cruise. One concern I have is that we will be travelling to Bermuda, and I have often found some of the roughest waters on that route! Has anyone stayed in one of these cabins in this area, and if so, did you find that there was a lot of motion in this part of the ship? We have usually had mid-ship, or aft cabins. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Hi and yes, you will feel any motion in the forward cabins on any ship.

We've sailed to and from Bermuda twice from NYC and one of those 4 segments the water was indeed the roughest I'd ever seen. The other 3 segments were pretty calm, as it was also on May 7 coming back to NYC from Bermuda/Caribbean on the Caribbean Princess' repo cruise. So you just never know.

I'd go more mid-ship if the motion will be bothersome though.

have fun!

Hi and yes, you will feel any motion in the forward cabins on any ship.

We've sailed to and from Bermuda twice from NYC and one of those 4 segments the water was indeed the roughest I'd ever seen. The other 3 segments were pretty calm, as it was also on May 7 coming back to NYC from Bermuda/Caribbean on the Caribbean Princess' repo cruise. So you just never know.

I'd go more mid-ship if the motion will be bothersome though.

have fun!

Thanks, Lori! I think we are stuck with the front, because we took a "guarantee" cabin, and the ship is sold out. I'm just hoping for smooth sailing from NY to Bermuda! We hit some really rough seas once, and I've known others who have had very rough seas, too - oh, well - we'll stock up on Bonine and Pepto!! lol:o

Archived