Allure My Time Dining

Had a wonderful experience with MTD last week, our first time trying it. If you're taking the Allure and doing MTD anytime soon, ask for Nahide Na-hee-day). She is an excellent server!

We were considering MTD on Allure, but are unsure how it works. Could you provide some info on it? Do you make a reservation every evening you plan to eat in the MDR. What deck is the MTD on? Do you sit with different people each evening or have a private table and are you able to request the same server?

Thank you.

And also, if you could clarify what happens if you don't make a reservation at all!? Is the wait time much longer?

Also, I assume it's okay to make a reservation that morning? We're cruising next weekend, and we have reservations for a few days, but not everyday.

Thanks in advance :)

We feel mtd is the only way to go. We ate in the dining room 5 nights (5/8 sailing) and there was never a wait. We only made a reservation one night, but they connect you in the computer with the same waiter and ass't. We were a party of 5, so we had our own table and the wait staff was the best we ever had.

I am trying to convince my husband to do MTD. I wished we had done it on the Oasis. Too many times I found myself saying, oops it's 5:00, time to stop having fun and go get ready for dinner. My husband doesn't like the "pre-tipping" idea. To me, it's worth it to be able to relax and just go to dinner whenever we feel like it (or not).

You can make reservations for MTD prior to your cruise. You choose your time, and you can also state if you want a table by yourselves, or if you want to sit with other people. I don't kow if you can choose the same table every night if you go at the same time. The reservations are done on the "Pre-Cruise Planner" tab, where you reserve shows and excursions.

Archived