S&S Question

chach123

Hi all. My bf and I are going on a cruise in August, and I have a question about the sign and sail cards. I understand that we will each have our own cards, but can we set this up so that my spendings will be taken from my own credit card account, and his spendings be taken from his instead of all of the combined spendings be taken from the card that paid for the cruise? Thanks in advance!

Hi all. My bf and I are going on a cruise in August, and I have a question about the sign and sail cards. I understand that we will each have our own cards, but can we set this up so that my spendings will be taken from my own credit card account, and his spendings be taken from his instead of all of the combined spendings be taken from the card that paid for the cruise? Thanks in advance!

Yup. When you get your sign and sail cards, just hand over the credit cards from each of you that you want associated with the S&S cards and they will set you up on separate accounts. Have a great cruise.

Yes.

Not sure if you can do it online when you complete your FunPass. Hopefully someone here will know that for sure.

Otherwise, you can go to the Purser's Desk when you board and each give your CCs for your own S&S cards.

ETA: Ooops. My mistake. You would do that when you check in. No need to go to the Purser's.

Yes.

Not sure if you can do it online when you complete your FunPass. Hopefully someone here will know that for sure.

Otherwise, you can go to the Purser's Desk when you board and each give your CCs for your own S&S cards.

When I did FunPass for my BF and I, we put the last 4 digits of our separate credit cards in, and then gave those cards to be swiped when we checked in.

Yes.

ETA: Ooops. My mistake. You would do that when you check in. No need to go to the Purser's.

when you complete the fun pass if you want to pay for the whole cabin, you have to click on their name and agree to pay it .. not automatic.

OP online you only put in the last 4 digits of your cc .. so they really dont even have your number until you check in, ..

I did a room share, we each paid separately from start to finish but with one booking agent. It's better that way, money often gets in the way in a relationship. My spending was mine and vice versa, so there were no questions who spent what and why.

Archived