Joining Victory in Barbados - info

I Have finally received clarification from Virgin about arrangements for their passengers joining the ship in Barbados.

On the day of departure cabins have to be vacated by 8.30am but we can remain on the ship until 2 pm when we will be collected and taken to the airport to check in bags.

Virgin then offer a couple of short activities to purchase and will return passengers to the airport about 5.30.

They will also sell day passes to hotels for around US$60 per person collecting from the ship at 10 am . Passengers have to make their own way to the airport. Not sure yet how this compares to purchasing hotel day passes independently yet.

Hi

They haven't said which hotels although I had a telephone call from them last night and today they've emailed the excursion booklet for people staying on Barbados.

All very helpful. We're still undecided what to do and particularly as the flight seems to have been brought forward 2 hours.

If you have specific questions the email I'm using is barbadosrep@virginholidays.com

Ros

Archived