ATV excursion from cozumelcruiseexcursions.com

Mommatron

Does anyone have any experience with the ATV tour or at the very least with this tour operator?

We have 6 in our group, 2 Moms and 4 teens (17,16, 14 and 12). This excursion seems ideal as it offers snorkel, kayak, ruins, beach, lunch and a 10 mile ride. Not to mention they also have double ATV's so we can accomodate those too young to drive. (age requirement is 16 and up.)

Hi there-

We are doing this tour on the May 13. I looked at a lot of different tours and emailed back and forth with the operator several times. Like you, I have a child (he's 12 and will ride with me). As you mentioned, the tour covers ATV, snorkelling, kayaking, beach time, ruins and lunch - just about everything we could ask for. They leave from the Burger King right at the pier and have room for your own snorkel gear if you want. Lunch is along the lines of a ham and cheese baguette, granola bar and soda or juice, so we will probably bring something extra off the ship (son is a picky eater). They were very good at answering all my questions (4 emails in 12 hrs). They require a 30% deposit and final payment in cash at the time of departure. If the ship does not come into port for some reason, they provide a full refund. Also, Cozumel time is an hour behind the ship time, so when our ship says it will be in port at 10, it's actually 9 local time, so we are able to make the 10:30 am excursion.

Looking forward to it!

Lisa

Archived