Carnival Imagination - 4 Day Western Caribbean

jacquedee

We leave on our cruise in 9 days and I plan to take lots of pictures and write a long review since I have noticed there isn't much on here about that cruise/ship. Does anybody have specific questions about the boat or the cruise for me to answer when I get back so I know what to look for?

I'm so glad that you will write a long review:D You are right, there is not enough out there about the Imagination. We are going on the Imagination in 36 days! Are you doing any excursions? We were planning to go to Paradise Beach in Cozumel.

I'm so glad that you will write a long review:D You are right, there is not enough out there about the Imagination. We are going on the Imagination in 36 days! Are you doing any excursions? We were planning to go to Paradise Beach in Cozumel.

Here is my review

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1399512

I just got back from the 3 & 4 day. It's one of the best ships that i've been on. The staff were the best ever. Everyone was helpful and since I was on a B2B made a point of acknowledging me. I LOVED it. The food was great too:)

Archived