Room Service beverages

GatorMomInNC

Can anyone tell me what kinds of beverages we can order free of charge from room service? I want to bring my own alcohol on board, and I want to know what I will have to choose from for mixers. I'm hoping milk (for kahlua) and cranberry juice (for vodka).

Can anyone tell me what kinds of beverages we can order free of charge from room service? I want to bring my own alcohol on board, and I want to know what I will have to choose from for mixers. I'm hoping milk (for kahlua) and cranberry juice (for vodka).

Milk can be got from room service and is included, as well as Coffee Tea etc. Cranberry has been on offer on some of my cruises but isn't as consistent as Orange and Apple Juice.

I have found the buffet (Topsiders) a good place to get juice which is included in the cruise fare.

There is the soda station on the ships and this includes milk as well.

Room service items that come in *cans* -such as coke etc, attracts a charge, the same as water bottle requests.

Charges are posted in the guide to DCL and room service page within that, thats availalble in your stateroom.

Archived