Reflection 2012

kat9661

Seriously considering changing our current booking aboard Solstice for a 12 Med cruise to the 14 night October 2012 cruise on Reflection. We would keep the Italy ports we want and gain Sisily, a port in Turkey and 2 ports in Greece which I would love. The cost for 2 additional days is only $100 for our 1A cabin which is fabulous. My only concern is what if the ship isn't finished in time? This would be the second sailing for this ship. How common is it for a brank new ship to have to cancel or postpone it's first couple sailings? Hope you all don't think this is a totally stupid question but it is a worry of mine. Thanks!

If I remember correctly some of the Millenium Class ships were delivered late. Those booked on the cruise were compensated generously!

The Solstice-Class ships have been delivered on time and looking at shipbuilders web cam the Silhouette will be on time or early also!

I am on the October 12,2012 cruise out of Amsterdam! Not worrying!

If I remember correctly some of the Millenium Class ships were delivered late. Those booked on the cruise were compensated generously!

The Solstice-Class ships have been delivered on time and looking at shipbuilders web cam the Silhouette will be on time or early also!

I am on the October 12,2012 cruise out of Amsterdam! Not worrying!

Great to hear LJJQ.....I think I'm going to make the switch to Reflection! Enjoy your cruise!

Kat9661

Celebrity has always given me a good product and expect Reflection will also be great cruise!

Attached link is to shipbuilders web cam! You can watch ship building in progress! Enjoy cruise also!

http://www.meyerwerft.com/page.asp?lang=e&main=2&subs=0&did=826

Thanks for the link, my husband will love it. We too love Celebrity and look forward to sailing on a new ship!

Archived