Flying to a cruise in the next few days

If you are flying to a cruise within the next few days or this weekend, and are flying American Airlines, you should check your flights.

In addition to having one of their main hubs shut down for most the last two days (DFW) and another with major delays today (ORD), AA had over 60 planes damaged last night at DFW due to the severe weather. They are now cancelling some flights through at least Friday. Expect schedules to be messed up throughout the system until the weekend.

Other airlines have been affected by the storms but not to the extent of AA.

Ok. So I am flying American on Saturday morning. I am flying from LAX to Orlandlo directly. I went online and everything seems ok. I tried to see if the flight is still available to purchase and it is (although) very few seats left.

Is there any other way to check and see if my flights are affected? I am flying home the following Sunday also on a direct flight.

Ok. So I am flying American on Saturday morning. I am flying from LAX to Orlandlo directly. I went online and everything seems ok. I tried to see if the flight is still available to purchase and it is (although) very few seats left.

Is there any other way to check and see if my flights are affected? I am flying home the following Sunday also on a direct flight.

Good luck airlines sometimes tend to lie, I hope you are OK

Just keep checking your reservation on AA's website. They are trying to get all the planes back in the air as quickly (and safely) as possible.

Archived