Still Looking....

HI ALL.... I posted this on the BELIZE BOARD with no results as of yet...So am trying here now.....Does anyone know, and have the address of a tour guide by the name of JOSEPH THOMPSON in Belize. I used him a few years ago, and would like to find him again, as he was very good. Please give me his email if you have it....thanks.....jus' me....jim....the velvet teddy bear...:cool:

HI ALL.... I posted this on the BELIZE BOARD with no results as of yet...So am trying here now.....Does anyone know, and have the address of a tour guide by the name of JOSEPH THOMPSON in Belize. I used him a few years ago, and would like to find him again, as he was very good. Please give me his email if you have it....thanks.....jus' me....jim....the velvet teddy bear...:cool:

from your own posting in 2007 :

Hi JJ.....We were in Belize the first of Dec....I had booked a tour with THOMPSON TOURS... and we were well pleased with the results...a very friendly guy..spoke good English...a good van...and was willing to take us where every we wanted....I most certainly recommend him...you can EMail him at reservation@thompsontours.bz, and his web site is www.thompsontours.bz . his name is Joseph, he is married and has 4 child en if I am not mistaken...there were 9 in our group. We went to both the ruins and also to the monkey sancutary...it was a great trip.

Give Joseph a try...you wont be sorry... tell him Jim Benton ask about him..

jus me...jim...the velvet teddy bear...:cool:

Hi Davesgirl51.....thanks for the remimder....I couldn't find it.....I haver sent him an email....hope he gets it.......anyone else have a different address for Joseph....If so please let me know...

thanks mucho....jus' me...jim...the velvet teddy bear....:cool:

Archived