NCL Epic...eat at the "bar"??

CUTTERSAM

Kind of a kooky question, but in the Epic dining venues if one is dining solo can they eat "at the bar"? Of course I don't expect this option in the more formal dining area. Just wondering as I am traveling with a group but in the event it's table for one....Thanks

Kind of a kooky question' date=' but in the Epic dining venues if one is dining solo can they eat "at the bar"? Of course I don't expect this option in the more formal dining area. Just wondering as I am traveling with a group but in the event it's table for one....Thanks[/quote']

In O'Sheehans I believe you can sit overlooking the Atrium with stools along the ledge..

• 1 month later...

Hi Solo Travellers,

I ate at the bar in O'Sheeans on th Epic a couple of times, It is okay for solo travellers, but the real problem is that the service is terribly slow (the worst on the ship). I thought that it would be fast because of the pub fare, but I was sadly mistaken. It is even slow late at night, when there are not a lot of cruisers around.:(

IMHO!

Rmack150

My experience at was great...the service at the railing portion of the bar area was fast and the food hot and delicious. I loved the chicken pot pie and the shepherd pie!! yummo! I ate solo at the sushi bar for lunch once on each of my Epic cruises. I ended up talking to others eating there both times and had a lot of fun meeting more people.:)

Archived