FAO - Host Elizanessie - UK resident, USA booking, luggage tags

Lotus Girl

Hi Host Elizanessie

I know that you've mentioned that you book your cruises through USA travel agents and wondered how you get round the luggage tag issue? We are sailing on Voyager in July and have booked through USA however when we go in to RCCL website, it states only Canada and USA as the Country options.

I know that our "mutual friend" can't see the USA bookings in the UK so I haven't asked if she can help on this basis.

Do you bother with tags at all or just get them at the pier! I quite like getting my tags through the post! It makes the holiday seem so much closer!

many thanks

Karen

Hi Host Elizanessie

I know that you've mentioned that you book your cruises through USA travel agents and wondered how you get round the luggage tag issue? We are sailing on Voyager in July and have booked through USA however when we go in to RCCL website, it states only Canada and USA as the Country options.

I know that our "mutual friend" can't see the USA bookings in the UK so I haven't asked if she can help on this basis.

Do you bother with tags at all or just get them at the pier! I quite like getting my tags through the post! It makes the holiday seem so much closer!

many thanks

Karen

Hi Karen

I haven't ever ordered luggage tags...last time I cruised my TA was one of my roomies so she brought the tags with her.

The time before that my TA sent on my Docs to my pre-cruise hotel.

Let me check this out and I will get back to you asap.

Karen

When you get your Edocs online there will be a link for you to order your luggage tags.

I just checked with a UK friend who books with US TA..and she didnt have any problems getting her luggage tags :D

Thanks for the info. The edocs are there and I've managed to get as far as my name, address, postcode however the drop down box only has USA and Canada in it! I'll just get them at the port if I can't get the system to offer me the UK, I'm not giving up that easy though :D

Karen

Archived