Are non-alcoholic beverages available during the day for free?

Nah, checked through luggage never gets scanned, so pack your half gallons of whiskey and vodka in your checked luggage.

Also, if you carry a gun, want to have your iron, some fireworks, grenades, drugs, whatever, just pack them away in your checked luggage.:rolleyes:

Everything will get right through, no problem.

He's joking. Checked luggage gets scanned what gets thru or not is a matter of chance. We were called to the naughty room for the first time this year on the Oasis. I had packed a surge protector as and extension cord (followed the advice on these boards) - there were too many outlets and it was confistcated. There were two tables in the naughty room one for booze the other for the rest of the forbidden items.

As for 'sharing' soda cards - it is not the same as bringing water or soda on board. The cruise line sees the water bottles and cans of soda and usually allows them. The poster who said to let your kids share one card would probable 'share' a drink package on Celebrity to save the extra money - I guess as long as its corporations that we steal from its OK. This will just make things cost more for the rest of us.

just to let you know, the water on the ship is the cleanest and best tasting around, straight from the tap.

The water from the bathroom tap was a brownish color on one of our cruises. I did brush my teeth using it and did not get sick but I doubt that I would drink it from a glass.

Archived