**~~THANKSGIVING! 11.20.2011 MAGIC Turkeys!~~**

traceyg

Who's in??? :p

We are booked for CCL Magic, departing Galveston at 4pm, and cruising right on and over Thanksgiving 2011! Can't wait to take our ecology dolphin/snorkling tour in Key West, see Port Lucaya in Freeport and Atlantis in Nassau.

A little about us:

It will be myself and DH, four of our children; including an infant, and three teens. We are also bringing all the grandmas and grandpas on both sides, my DH's sister and her family and another cabin or two of friends! Our oldest DD is trying to get her boyfriend to come along too. Our oldest DS gets violently seasick so he is forgoing the adventure.

This board has been invaluable for getting excursion information, infant and teen tricks for surviving, and just overall good fun!

This is my first cruise so I am super excited! My SIL booked first and asked if we wanted to go....after much deliberation we decided that we could part with half the price of a new car and here we are! READY to GO!

ONLY 176 more days!!!

Hi, if you scroll down to the roll call section you will see where others who might be on your cruise are posting. Click on Carnival then the ship and look for your date. There is a good chance there is already a ongoing roll call for your date.

Magic sounds fabulous to me too.

Hi, if you scroll down to the roll call section you will see where others who might be on your cruise are posting. Click on Carnival then the ship and look for your date. There is a good chance there is already a ongoing roll call for your date.

Magic sounds fabulous to me too.

Did that- missed the "boat" lol yep 127 posts! lol

Archived