Help me decide which ones....

I was completely sold on my Marlys for the wedding. But my bridesmaids found this shoe online that they love. I love it because my MOH can have her 3 inch heel and my bridesmaid can have her 1.5 inch heel but they both have the same shoe! So now i'm debating if i should get the same shoe as them, or buy the Marlys... They are both about the same price (maybe a $3 difference) and they would both get dyed fuschia....

What do you girls think?

Here are the original shoe i was thinking about. Marly at Davids bridal

P_5349_2_122281.jpg

Here are the shoes my bridesmaids are wearing

837.jpg

I found a shoe repair shop close by that will dye shoes to match a swatch, so i will be doing that mine and my bridesmaid's shoes.

Honestly, with either shoe being dyed hot pink, i doubt i will ever wear either of them again....I know the Marlys are comfortable (wore them in my cousin's wedding), but the other ones, one of my bridesmaids bought them already and she wears heels as much as me (never) and says they are comfortable to her...They both have about the same size heel. Maybe a 1/25 difference, nothing to call home about....

Opinions please!!!

The shoes that the bridesmaids are wearing but...... That is just me. I love a nice Satin Peep Toe Shoe!:)

I think that you should wear what is comfortable and what you like best......Your dress is gorgeous (and I am sure you are going to look beautiful) so..... No one will really be focused on your shoes. (smile) BUT.... I do understand you wanting them to look nice.

Just my 2 cents.....:) Good luck!

The shoes that the bridesmaids are wearing but...... That is just me. I love a nice Satin Peep Toe Shoe!:)

I think that you should wear what is comfortable and what you like best......Your dress is gorgeous (and I am sure you are going to look beautiful) so..... No one will really be focused on your shoes. (smile) BUT.... I do understand you wanting them to look nice.

Just my 2 cents.....:) Good luck!

I like the idea of matching my girls.... esp for picture aspects... I know no one will see my shoes, but i still want them to be cute!

My mom is trying to get me to wear the sandals one, my cousin gave me them in a size 7, i'm a 9!!!! She's trying to talk me into saving the money and wearing the shoes that my heel hangs off of... NO THANKS!

I go back and forth all day. I want to order them soon (the 2nd pair have a memorial day sale this weekend and it brings the shoes down $10-which equal the price of the sandals one), but i just can't decide!!! It's driving me nuts! :-)

OOOHHH Don't hate me, but I LOVE, LOVE LOVE the satin bridesmaids shoes. They are so classy and elegant, they scream I am a BRIDE!!! Please go with what works best for you, this was jmo. :)

Why would I get upset? I wanted opinions, I need help making a final decision, and these are the things I wanted to hear!! At this moment, I'm leaning towards the satin ones... Thanks so much for sharing ur thoughts! :-)

Archived