Steelers Terrible Towel in Rome

DZJ

I've been told that there is a place in Rome that is known as a Pittsburgh Steelers bar. I've also been told I can easily found Italian Pittsburgh Steelers Terrible Towels, does anyone know anything about this?

We were at La Boticella last month. When we were there a year ago they had an Italian terrible towel hanging behind the bar, but they didn't sell them. (I asked.) That towel wasn't there last month but I didn't ask why. They had a new awesome picture of Big Ben in a take-off of the Sistine Chapel, but it also was just on display and not for sale. They do sell nice Steelers/La Boticella t-shirts that I'm sure you will love.

DH was born and raised in Pittsburgh so we go to La Boticella each time we are in Rome. Enjoy!

I thought of something else. Are you staying in Rome or will you only be there for a port day? We've been to La Boticella several times just as it was opening at 5pm.

Archived