What are the advantage of booking on board?

CRUISING71

What are the advantage of booking another cruise on your cruise? Do they give you OBC credit? or free upgrade?

We are going on the Splendor in August. We also want to book the Liberty or Freedom for April 2012. I am wondering should I wait to book on board the ship or just book it now?

Thanks,

Tibbie

Anyone know the reasoning behind giving a solo cruiser only 50% of the OBC? After all, solo passengers are paying 200%.....so they are paying the same price for a cabin as a couple, but only receive 50% of the OBC. Doesn't seem fair to me.

Can we book the early saver price on board as well?

You can book any rate. The only difference is the OBC. I usually buy them to bring home and book at my leisure. Carnival has just put up a site to redeem them online, but last I heard it was not working very well, but they will get the bugs out soon.

Anyone know the reasoning behind giving a solo cruiser only 50% of the OBC? After all, solo passengers are paying 200%.....so they are paying the same price for a cabin as a couple, but only receive 50% of the OBC. Doesn't seem fair to me.

Rumors they changed this .. havent tried to redeem one lately as I had other conflicting credits on my last few cruises.

You can book any rate. The only difference is the OBC. I usually buy them to bring home and book at my leisure. Carnival has just put up a site to redeem them online, but last I heard it was not working very well, but they will get the bugs out soon.

Rumors they changed this .. havent tried to redeem one lately as I had other conflicting credits on my last few cruises.

If we really enjoy this cruise I'm hoping to convince hubby to book our 10th anniversary trip on board for October 2013, can we book that far in advance in late July 2011?

Also think I missed something firefly in your sentence above what do you bring home? they give you the OBC at the time of booking?

If we really enjoy this cruise I'm hoping to convince hubby to book our 10th anniversary trip on board for October 2013, can we book that far in advance in late July 2011?

Also think I missed something firefly in your sentence above what do you bring home? they give you the OBC at the time of booking?

If you read the above link there are two options. #1 you book onboard. #2, you buy the FCC and bring it home to use within 2 years.

Archived