Help with posting a "ship" in my signature

abisha

Hi..can anyone provide me with step by step instruction on how to post a cruise ship photo from the nauticalcities website for my signature. I tried it, but it keeps coming out with a plain white background, not the black "grid" that is in the actual ship photo.

thanks!:)

Follow everything shof515 said above. After clicking the "Ticker" link, you will be asked to select which ship you are on and the sail date. The NauticalCities site will then make your countdown ticker, and on the next webpage that comes up will show you what code you need to enter for it to come up in your CruiseCritic signature (they will give you code in 2 or 3 formats, but they'll tell you which one to use for CruiseCritic).

Once you've selected and copied the code text, login to your CruiseCritic account and go through the User CP into your Edit Signature page, and paste the code into your signature.

Archived