Doing the doc dance, I think

Hi,

For our upcoming AOS cruise, we received a link in an email. When we clicked on that link, it took us to a PDF file, and we could then print out our docs.

Has anyone else been through this? Will we be able to board the ship with this? Will we not be receiving paper docs?

Please advise. :)

Hi,

For our upcoming AOS cruise, we received a link in an email. When we clicked on that link, it took us to a PDF file, and we could then print out our docs.

Has anyone else been through this? Will we be able to board the ship with this? Will we not be receiving paper docs?

Correct these are your docs. It´s called edocs and you won´t receive anything else.

You can save the .pdf file onto your computer, read it and print it as often as you like.

I would print it and take it with you just in case, however everything you´ll need at check-in is page 6 with your cruise ticket and seapass account.

That´s also the page to sign the cruise contract.

Enjoy your cruise and start the doc dance and congratulations:)

Hi,

Yep ...first time for edocs for myself as well. We received them on Monday as a link. I just printed them off and will take them with me....

The porter pierside will give you luggage tags to fill in and attach to your luggage.

Emmy

Archived