Parking Question

I recently used ParkNGo and was very pleased with how it worked out.

Once I parked the car, they moved our luggage from the car to their van, drove to port (5 minute drive) where porters took the luggage from the van. A van was waiting when we got off the ship, took us directly to our car and put luggage into the car.

Their regular price is $12.00 per day, but there are coupons available on line to reduce it $6.00 per day.

We parked across from the Terminal, paid the $15.00 per day. Once off the ship we walked across the street loaded the luggage in the car and we were off. Yes, we paid $15.00 but we did not have to wait on anyone and it was an easy walk across the street.

Thank you. Since this is our first time, I am leaning toward this option. Glad to know you can just walk from the car. I was wondering how convenient it might be. At our local airport when you park a car for long-term you have to take a shuttle to the terminals.

My brother just went on a Princess Cruise and used the Park n Go and said it worked out great. They had little waiting time and the guys really did pick up and drop off right at your car and help with luggage. They made their reservation online and got the $5.99 price. We are leaving Sunday and did the same thing. ;)

The parking across from the terminal was what we decided on even though it was more expensive. When we returned, we made the mistake of NOT having the porter take our bags across the street to the truck. My husband went for the truck and had to u-turn and come back thru arriving traffic while I waited on the curb. Next time we'll have the porter walk with us to the truck or drag our own luggage (providing next time we don't overpack and have so much stuff to lug ourselves!!!)

Archived