splitting charges to sign & sail

tibird

There are 4 of us sharing a cabin (category 8A - anyone have feedback on that type?). Is there any way to split the sign & sail account to our cabin so that we can each pay what we charge?

I've heard that we could just ask for a list of charges per day & divi them up, but really, who is going to know which drink was who's? I'm hoping there is a way we could each link an account to our own cards or something.

Thanks!

There are 4 of us sharing a cabin (category 8A - anyone have feedback on that type?). Is there any way to split the sign & sail account to our cabin so that we can each pay what we charge?

I've heard that we could just ask for a list of charges per day & divi them up, but really, who is going to know which drink was who's? I'm hoping there is a way we could each link an account to our own cards or something.

Thanks!

Each sail and sign account is set up per person not per cabin.

When you fill out the Fun Pass information on line you'll be given an opportunity to set up individual accounts for each passenger.

Failing that, it can be done during check in at the cruise terminal or even at Guest Services once on board.

8A cabins are balconies that are typically forward or aft of midship on the first deck that has balcony cabins. I'm sure you'll enjoy it tremendously.

:)

Thanks!! The only other time I cruised was with my hubby and it all went to our card. I didn't realize it could have been split, he did the booking/set up.

Sorry for the silly question then :)

Thanks!! The only other time I cruised was with my hubby and it all went to our card. I didn't realize it could have been split, he did the booking/set up.

Hey - not a silly question at all. When our family of 4 shared a cabin I put all of us on one card as I was covering the charges. Another cruise I went on - it was 3 friends in a cabin and we all set up our own cards. This is why we are here - believe me - I have asked my share of questions and believe many were sillier than yours (which was not silly at all)

Even if you have eveyone on the same card, each person has their own folio number......so on the bill you will be able to see who purchased what.....

does your cabin hold 4 people or is it configured for a roll away?

(i hope it holds 4 people)

I wish I knew... a friend took care of the booking & I don't really know too much. I really hope it holds 4 as well. It's gonna be a tight fit w/ 4 girls :)

I wish I knew... a friend took care of the booking & I don't really know too much. I really hope it holds 4 as well. It's gonna be a tight fit w/ 4 girls :)

yikes.- look at the deck plan. 2523361550062547426dCCJGH_th.jpg

look for your cabin to see what symbol is there. you want to have a square.

or two little circles.

a roll away takes up much needed floor space- especially with 4 females

Yikes! It has 1 circle - 2 twin beds & a pull down. There is a sofa too... any chance one of us could sleep there?

Otherwise, would we be able to upgrade? The cruise leaves in 23 days(!) She booked through a TA, would we need to go through them for any possible changes?

Yikes! It has 1 circle - 2 twin beds & a pull down. There is a sofa too... any chance one of us could sleep there?

Otherwise, would we be able to upgrade? The cruise leaves in 23 days(!) She booked through a TA, would we need to go through them for any possible changes?

The sofa is a bed…you will be fine.

The one circle does denote an upper bed and two lower beds. Nothing about a convertible sofa. The cabin will have a sofa-- but it might be one of the love seat types and it does not convert to a bed.

If someone is on the small side- they can use the sofa as the bed instead of a rollaway.

(there are two drawers UNDer the sofa for storage space.

since you booked with a TA all your stuff gotta go through that agent.

I would call and make sure the room holds 4 beds and tell her you do not want a rollaway

Go on the Carnival web site and look at the deck plans for your ship. Find your deck and click on your cabin. It will tell you how many people the cabin will fit and how it is done.

Archived