Email address for Embassy Suites, Miami Airport

Lotus Girl

Hi

We are in the UK and are looking to book the above hotel as I believe they offer a day rate. We have gone through the proper booking "contact us" process with Hilton website etc., and got nowhere - only being advised that our email would be passed on to the appropriate hotel however I would like to ascertain as to whether they offer the day rate for when we are looking to book - post cruise March 2012.

Does anyone have an email contact for the hotel direct? I don't fancy telephoning them due to the time difference and cost involved!

many thanks

Karen

I'm afraid I don't have the email address you seek, but have an alternate solution to propose. Try calling them on Skype (i.e. with Skype credit which you can buy). IMO, it is the international traveler's best friend.

If you are not yet a Skype user, now is a good time to get familiar with it. Not only can you make this call very cheaply, you can also call family & friends while you are away. If both parties are Skype customers, the calls are free. Oh yes, the Skype software via download is also free.

Hi

We are in the UK and are looking to book the above hotel as I believe they offer a day rate. We have gone through the proper booking "contact us" process with Hilton website etc., and got nowhere - only being advised that our email would be passed on to the appropriate hotel however I would like to ascertain as to whether they offer the day rate for when we are looking to book - post cruise March 2012.

Does anyone have an email contact for the hotel direct? I don't fancy telephoning them due to the time difference and cost involved!

many thanks

Karen

here's the email address: www.miamiairport.embassysuites.com

Archived