Purchase sombrero in Costa Maya?

KellyR

I have never been to Mexico before. To all you experienced cruisers, will I be able to find a sombrero while shopping in Costa Maya? My sister wanted me to pick up one for her. :confused: Thanks Kelly R

Oh yes, just about every gift "hut" has sombreros, along with maracas, vanilla, clothes, dolls, etc. They all carry pretty much the same thing. The trick is finding the best price. Most are willing to deal. Are you going to Cozumel? The prices seemed a little better in Cozumel if you are. Good Luck

Thanks Serene and Francesca for the tips. I'll have to pick-up a lot of souveniors because of a long list from friends and co-workers. I'll probably need to get an extra suitcase! :mad:

Kelly

Kelly- as longas your friends dont want you to pick up alcohol or smokes.. you can find great deals in cozumel, I got a great windchime for 2 bucks made out of shells. Vanilla-- make sure its the real deal. Prescriptions are cheap. I got my kids Retin A for 20 bucks where it sells here for almost 100.00

Archived