Latisse

So, I see that I can order all kinds of Rx from this company and it is located in Cyprus. How do you know when you submit your credit card that measures are taken to prevent identity theft. Are the products shipped from Cyprus and how do you know that they are chemically equivalent? I know I sound very skeptical, but it worries me a little. I'd just like to get some feedback as to your level of confidence with the company and their security methods.

Believe me, I was skeptical at first too. To be honest, I have no way of knowing that the products are chemically equivalent other than the fact that they work (I also buy retin A and clindamycin - acne meds - from them too and they work fine). I guess I am just willing was just willing to take the risk because I really had know way to assure that the products were legit. I am lucky that they were - or at least they seem to be.

As far as identity theft concerns, I haven't had any issues to date and I have been ordering from them for over a year. I have pretty good identity theft protections on my credit card should something go wrong but nothing has so far. Again, I am willing to take the risk. I may be singing a different tune if something goes wrong in the future.

And before anyone asks, I have no affiliations with the company. Just wanted to share my personal experience.

I wanted to add that if you google the company, there is tons of feedback about their products on various message boards. You might want to browse around before you decide to order.

Thanks for the reply.. I may just take the chance. :)

So, I see that I can order all kinds of Rx from this company and it is located in Cyprus. How do you know when you submit your credit card that measures are taken to prevent identity theft. Are the products shipped from Cyprus and how do you know that they are chemically equivalent? I know I sound very skeptical, but it worries me a little. I'd just like to get some feedback as to your level of confidence with the company and their security methods.

I also purchase from alldaychemist. I researched like crazy before buying and their name kept coming up. I did get a different card to give them and used an email that I only use for buying things. I do think that I have received some spam since purchasing from them.

When I first started buying from them I was able to purchase actual Lumigan, which I believe is the same as the Latisse--with a different label. Then they changed to only allowing the Careprost without a prescription. I buy some fine paint brushes at a craft store and rotate those. I use a similar brush for my eyeliner.

Once my eyelashes got to full growth I switched to several times a week. If you stop the lashes will return to how they were before. It works by extending the growing period before a lash falls out. I staggered my days so that I would not experience lash loss.

I was out with a plastic surgeon friend a few weeks ago and she told me that she just adds a few drops to her mascara bottle and applies it that way.

BTW, i also order my generic retin a from the same company.

After reading this thread I clicked over to essentialdayspa dot com and there are several people who have reported that their cards were hacked. Apparently alldaychemist acknowledged that their system was hacked and has said the system is corrected.

I guess Bankofamerica and TJ Maxx aren't the only companies having problems with hackers.

All very interesting. For now I think I will stick to the latesse and see how that works. I guess I am kind of chicken to try ordering the knock off even though it is so much less costly. But, I will keep it in mind in case I get more confident in ordering from over seas.

Thank you all so much for the great ideas information and input.

Here's to long lucious natural lashes.

Kris

Archived