Ohhh what a feeling!!!

Went to My NCL on the website tonight and see that the Shore Excursions button reads "None Available". That can only mean we are too close to book them online, and leave tomorrow morning for Seattle to board the Pearl with my DW, and DD 13 & 16 and DS14 (the kids' first cruise ever) for Alaska and will be sailing away on Sunday!! The excitement is unbearable! Ohh what a feeling!!! :D:D:D

We already have our shore excursions booked, I'm just a cruise junkie who needed one last website fix before departure :)

Will give a detailed review when we return, from the perspective of first time NCL cruisers and their 3 teens.

Have a great time. Don't wear out the staff too much. :eek: There are still many of us that are looking forward to cruising to Alaska on the Pearl this season.

You are going to have a wet commute to the airport tomorrow. Have a safe trip.:p

Our boys 14 and 18 joined us on their first cruise in November 2010. We gave them a game room budget and "our" rules for their behavior on the ship. The first evening our oldest had an entire pack of young adults at or near his age group that he hung around with on the ship. They still FaceBook each other! The 14 year old swore there was no-one his age on the ship. About 10 minutes later, a group of 5 kids approached us during a scavenger hunt they were in. Lets just say, we only saw Lucas again in passing or at breakfast or supper. (Our family "rule" of eating these meals together.)

I'm certain your teens will meet lots of others on this cruise. Lay down your family "rules" and let them enjoy the cruise. I know that some cruisers aren't pleased when they see babies, children, kids on the ship. However, there are parents who do a great job of raising kids to be respectful and courteous to others. (Let's not talk about the other kind of parents out there!) Several people we met and got to know on our cruise complimented us about our kids! Nothing makes a parent prouder than to receive this type of compliment.

Have a fantastic time, great health and awesome weather this week!

I hope to be in my house looking out the window this Sunday at 4:30pmish and see the Pearl as she cruises up the Puget Sound. I'll do the same the next six Sundays before we cruise on July 24th! So far this year, I've only seen the Pearl once. Can't wait.

We are traveling with a group of 15. All our excursions are booked.

I hope to be in my house looking out the window this Sunday at 4:30pmish and see the Pearl as she cruises up the Puget Sound. I'll do the same the next six Sundays before we cruise on July 24th! So far this year, I've only seen the Pearl once. Can't wait.

We are traveling with a group of 15. All our excursions are booked.

I thought I was the only one who did this! My work overlooks the port of Miami. Every Friday and Monday I look for the Sky. Two weeks to go.

Have a great time. Don't wear out the staff too much. :eek: There are still many of us that are looking forward to cruising to Alaska on the Pearl this season.

You are going to have a wet commute to the airport tomorrow. Have a safe trip.:p

However when you arrive in Seattle you will have a beautiful day. Sunday we are suppose to hit 80 degrees for the first time this year. Today it is in the 70's. What a wonderful way to start your cruise. Hope it is as nice in 3 weeks when I sail away on the Pearl. :)

Have fun!

Donna

Archived