Best Magic Aft Wrap? Pictures?

tasmith09

Getting ready to book next cruise for the Magic Sep 9, 2012. Currently all aft wraps are still available. It will be our first aft wrap. Is it just me or does deck 6 have the most aft view? Which one would you recommend?

Parents are going to book the long balcony next to us, can we open the divider to have an extra extra long balcony?

What is everyone's opinion on looking down onto the promenade, instead of the water? Is it worth getting an aft wrap on the Magic, or should we wait to get one on another ship?

We just had an aft wrap on the Dream. We had 6492 and you are correct you do have more of an aft view on that deck. I do think that the divider between it and the balcony on the side next to it does open.

We had aft wraps on the Destiny and the Victory and I much prefer those. Don't get me wrong, the aft wrap on the Dream was awesome. You can see the wake, but you just have to look out instead of straight down like on the other ships. I was concerned about the deck below when we booked this cabin, but it worked out just fine. I figured that there would be a lot of people back there all the time and that wasn't the case. Mostly just people that were walking around the ship.

If it were me, I would go for the aft wrap. Happy cruising.

Thanks for the reply! Do you happen to have any pictures of your balcony or room?

I am noticing that even though they are sister ships, the room numbers are different from the dream to the magic, but it looks like the dream's 6492 is the equivalent of the magic's 6470.

Archived