Time for two beaches?

anjanetted

We will be on St. Thomas June 13th. My family will be diving on Coki beach so we will be there several hours but I would like to see Sapphire beach also. Is it possible to see both in one day? I didn't know if they were close enough for this to be an option.

We are also wondering about doing both Coki and Sapphire in one day. There are 5 of us and I am wondering about the cost by taxi to go to both?? Our kids are 7, 10 and 13 and very into snorkeling.

I e-mailed Papa Bear and he got back to me right away with the fare. It's $6 per peron one way. I think the return to the ship from Sapphire is $10 per person.

The only problem is you'd have to rent equipment twice if you don't have your own.

It might be better to go to Sapphire first, because Coki has more eating options.

Thanks for that information. I really wanted to go to Coki first because if the kids really like it then we will just stay there. The food though could be an issue. I wonder how the snorkeling compares at these two beaches?

Thanks too for the information on the $6 per person between the two beaches. I have been searching to find that answer!

Sapphire does have a small food concession, but Coki has more choices. Maybe eat before you leave Coki for Sapphire?

The easiest way to get information is to always go to the source. I couldn't find it online, either, then I got the idea to e-mail Papa Bear. He got back to me same day with the quote.

I'm hoping somebody does the two beaches in one day and reports back. I'd love to hear how it works out for them.

Archived