Baltic Cruisers ~ NY Times Travel Articles

To all future Baltic Cruisers: there are two great articles in the NY Times Travel section today - one about St. Petersburg and another about Stockholm. DH and I were on a Baltic Cruise last year and we were always eager to read anything possible about the cities we would be visiting.

Russia’s White Nights in St. Petersburg - NYTimes.com

While many of you may spend an overnight in St. Petersburg, you may not be able to experience exactly what the author does but, even from the docked ship, you could see how light the sky will be even at midnight! Unfortunately, the on-line article doesn't include all the photos from the paper. During the "White Nights" many couples get married - so be on the look-out for brides & grooms at various places having their photos taken - we saw some near the Church on Spilled Blood and also at Peterhof.

36 Hours in Stockholm - NYTimes.com

Sadly, I know you won't have 36 to experience this fabulous city, but thought some might find this article interesting.

Wherever you go - have a GREAT cruise!!

To all future Baltic Cruisers: there are two great articles in the NY Times Travel section today - one about St. Petersburg and another about Stockholm. DH and I were on a Baltic Cruise last year and we were always eager to read anything possible about the cities we would be visiting.

Russia’s White Nights in St. Petersburg - NYTimes.com

While many of you may spend an overnight in St. Petersburg, you may not be able to experience exactly what the author does but, even from the docked ship, you could see how light the sky will be even at midnight! Unfortunately, the on-line article doesn't include all the photos from the paper. During the "White Nights" many couples get married - so be on the look-out for brides & grooms at various places having their photos taken - we saw some near the Church on Spilled Blood and also at Peterh

36 Hours in Stockholm - NYTimes.com

Sadly, I know you won't have 36 to experience this fabulous city, but thought some might find this article interesting.

Wherever you go - have a GREAT cruise!!

Thanks Peg, we will pick up a hard copy tomorrow!

Archived