Just back from 11 days on the Epic - These are the real stars of the ship

Thank you for that wonderful video. We are scheduled to take RCCL out of Barcelona next year, but now I'm seriously considering the Epic. We were on the Pearl in Alaska in 2009 and that staff was so fantastic! I saw a couple of those faces on the video. I loved how when we came back on ship from being in port for the day they said "welcome home".

We even stayed on the boat the last night in the port in Victoria just to hang with the crew at the sushi bar. How many people can say that??

It is my opinion that this is what sets NCL light years apart from the rest. Every NCL cruise I have taken has been like that. :)

I can't thank you enough for posting this video. What a wonderful time you all had and I am sure it just made the trip of all the employees you embarked upon. Excellent. I Love how you showed that the employees are real, this is a job to them and you can tell they love it. Yes, they may have bad days, who doesn't, but they can really make your trip that much better. Thank you for sharing and making this video!

Hi Black Pearl Sailor, do you remember what night the captains VIP cocktail party was? I want to go to it (we are in a Suite) but NCL could not tell me the day/time and I don't want to double book events. Thank you!! Kristin

Ok, here's real proof of how nice the crew and staff are on the Epic. Not only did they wave and smile, but they didn't throw you overboard when you asked them to do silly things like turning around to wave, doing the wave, smile and wave, moonwalk, cartwheels, and whatever else you had them do. :) Nice video. Thanks for sharing

@SD Mike....you're right, Paul had them doing all sorts of contortions :rolleyes:...and waves can be orchestrated.....

But the vast majority of those smiles....looked genuine to me.

Stephen

Thanks for the video, but I owe you a little more appreciation that just that-- your original TA review that mentioned 17004 was what convinced us to book that cabin and try NCL for the first time!! We loved it so much that we have booked the same cabin for next year-- we felt that we got a *real* vacation for the first time in ages!! Thank you for writing such a detailed early review and for treating us to the smiling faces of Epic's lovely crew again!! A year is too long to wait!!:D

Archived