Carnival Photo Shoot Question

My family will be sailing on Dream in October.....the perfect time to have our Christmas card picture made.

Can anyone tell me if Carnival has photographers set up on the beaches in Belize or Isla Roatan? I would love to have a picture made like the ones you see of everyone kinda dressed alike on the beach with the water as the background.

While we were on the Legend (5/22/11 - 5/29/11), there was a special photographer on-board that you could book for a private 1 hour session. It's called the DREAM STUDIO. If you ask anyone at the photography desk, they will get you in touch with the right person.

We booked one to take pics of us around various parts of the ship. The photographer's name was Gabor, and he does amazing work!

After the session, it will take a few days for him to color correct/touch up the shots. They will offer you a variety of packages, going all the way up to $2000 if I remember correctly ... but, since the program was in it's trial period, we were able to but single shots that we liked for $30 a piece. We bought 8 of them. Not sure how long the trial period will last ... but I was told that it's being offered on most of the Spirit class ships.

But if we had known ahead of time about this program, I would have budgeted for the $1000 package ... all of the shots were THAT good.

Archived