EPIC Shuttle to town for Palma de Mallorca?

m4rcla

Hi,

Does anyone know if Norwegian (Epic) has shuttle that takes you from the port to town? I read on some of the port reviews for Palma de Mallorca that the Royal Caribbean for example, have shuttle from port to town for around $10.

When I login to my NCL cruise online, I do not see an option for the shuttle, only regular shore excursions which are around $60-$80.

Thanks in advance!

Don't worry about the transportation in Palma de Mallorca. The pier is actually in town -- only it's the farther end of town with respect to the Cathedral and old section.

A taxi from the pier to the Cathedral is only about 6 euros (maybe a little more if it's a Sunday, nighttime, or there is a lot of traffic). And taxis are plentiful from old town to go back to the pier.

Kind regards,

Gunther and Uta

Hi,

Does anyone know if Norwegian (Epic) has shuttle that takes you from the port to town? I read on some of the port reviews for Palma de Mallorca that the Royal Caribbean for example, have shuttle from port to town for around $10.

When I login to my NCL cruise online, I do not see an option for the shuttle, only regular shore excursions which are around $60-$80.

Thanks in advance!

The Linea 1 bus stops at the end of the pier and will take you into the centre for just a euro or two should you prefer not to walk. It's a lovley walk to say, the Cathedral along a flat promenade but may take you half an hour or so. The bus is a cheap and convenient option - they run every 15 minutes I believe.

Here is a link which shows fares and route;

http://www.emtpalma.es/EMTPalma/Front/lineas.en.svr?accion=entrada&cod_linea=1

Archived