Im dreaming of the Carnival Magic

ROPD184

I usually don't post erroneous threads....but I wanted to share to my cruise critic family that, I am currently at a spa getting a pedicure that DW purchased for me. But all I can think about is being on that beautiful carnival magic in seven months....ahhhhhhhhh.:p hope I'm not the only one with such an addiction.

Uh, let's see. You are a dude, and you are getting a WHAT? Pedicure, did 'ya say? Call me an old foggie, but I just have a problem with that. Buuuut, then I also have a problem with pants on the ground.

I have to say that...at first....I was very anti pedicure.....as well as VERY anti pnts on the ground...BUT...I was in a VERY BAD motorcycle crash that should have killed me last Tuesday....instead I got 13 stitches in the head and a VERY painful bum, legs, and feet. Went to my physical therapy session this morning...DW TALKED me into the pedi..she convinced me by saying they massage your feet and legs...and I will say.....its awesome....

I usually don't post erroneous threads....but I wanted to share to my cruise critic family that, I am currently at a spa getting a pedicure that DW purchased for me. But all I can think about is being on that beautiful carnival magic in seven months....ahhhhhhhhh.:p hope I'm not the only one with such an addiction.

We are looking forward to the Magic too in March, have Our tickets and a hotel for 2 nights before we set sail, Have not been to texas other than changing airports

happy to hear you're ok, those guardian angels come in handy don't they!! i love to ride but man there's a lot of people on the road that don't deserve a license,, but i will still ride:) i'm also waiting to cruise on magic,, it's a great feelin' isn't it! and by the way more men need to take care of their feet, some of them look like they can climb trees.. :)

happy to hear you're ok, those guardian angels come in handy don't they!! i love to ride but man there's a lot of people on the road that don't deserve a license,, but i will still ride:) i'm also waiting to cruise on magic,, it's a great feelin' isn't it! and by the way more men need to take care of their feet, some of them look like they can climb trees.. :)

Yessir you are right..my feet are like brand new LOL. It's a great to know I'm booked on magic.

Shelby, you'll enjoy galveston. It's not the most gorgeous port....but its REAL....

reall stuff real people....definately has a local feel to it.

Lucy....the only reason I can post about my accident on here is due to my Lord and.Guardian Angels. Thank you for your post.

TIM..........GOD BLESS TEXAS!

Heck, pamper yourself, you deserve it. Glad it all worked out for you and everything seems to be OK. We fly out for our Magic cruise in two days and I am beyond ready for it. We booked it the day it was available so it has been a long time coming. For the record, we booked a Spa Balcony to see what it is all about. There is nothing wrong with a relaxing treatment.

Heck, pamper yourself, you deserve it. Glad it all worked out for you and everything seems to be OK. We fly out for our Magic cruise in two days and I am beyond ready for it. We booked it the day it was available so it has been a long time coming. For the record, we booked a Spa Balcony to see what it is all about. There is nothing wrong with a relaxing treatment.

I LIKE YOUR WAYS OF THINKING......thanks man and have fun on the magic.

I see you are in Fort Worth. What part of town do you live in? Wife and I live in TCU area.

Hey there....we live in the River Oaks area.....I work in the TCU area though. How.bout this heat??.WHERE did spring go? Lol

To everyone.....thanks for the well wishes. Looking at about a month worth of therapy....but.hey....better than the road winning the fight lololol.

You're definitely not the only one that can't stop thinking about the magic. I'm booked for 12/11/2011. Can't wait!!!

BTW- I think i'll be getting a pedi for the first time myself. I think anyone who plans on wearing flip flops should. :D

I wish you a speedy and complete recovery.

Archived