Papillon Tours

AEGBRG

Any reviews of Papillon tours? Good company? They seem reasonable for 5 people -- 500 euros.

Also, which one, Siena or Volterra? Can one go to one or the other combined with San Gimignano.

Any reviews of Papillon tours? Good company? They seem reasonable for 5 people -- 500 euros.

Also, which one, Siena or Volterra? Can one go to one or the other combined with San Gimignano.

I used them last summer for a Pisa/Florence/winery tour and enjoyed it. Roberto is an owner and a driver guide and he and Lina have a few other drivers guides as well. I recommend them highly. In fact, we are going back to Livorno this summer with our kids and were going to take a train. But I contacted Lina and she gave us 100 euro off for being a repeat customer and the rate for us and four others was the same price as Florence on your own with the cruise line. So we are using them again just to go to Florence and have Roberto at our disposal for the day and cut lines at Accademy and take us to various stops in Florence. His van is almost new and we like the company.

I can't help you with the other locations.

Archived