Godfrey tours, Air Force 1, or on our own?

alcie

We're going to be in port from 11am-7pm and will have myself, DH and our two girls ages 6 and 3. I'm not sure if a tour, reserved transportation only or just getting a cab is the best way to go.

1) Godfrey's tour option #2 it's $35 for one hour of shopping and 3 hrs at Coral World. This price includes admission to Coral World and transportation. My concern with this one is that we don't really have any interest in shopping and would rather spend the day at Coral World and possibly Coki Beach if the kids are up to it.

2) I also looked at Air Force 1's Coral World transportation only which is $18/pp not including admission.

3) The other option is to just getting a cab once we get to port. This is about $8/pp?

Does anyone have experience with these? Or any suggestions?

Two years ago was our first cruise to St. Thomas. We decided to use Godfrey and had a great time and would higly recommend his tour if you have never been to St. Thomas. He was very informative and his tour added to our enjoyment of the Island. We decided on the one hour shopping / Megans Bay option.

A year ago we retruned to St. Thomas and just took taxis on our own where we wanted to go.

If you aren't interested in the tour / history aspect and know where you want to go, just take a taxi from the cruise terminal. If you do want the tour / history / entertainment, Godfrey is a good choice and others highly reccomenf AirForce 1 and Sonny Liston. You probably can't go wrong whichever of the three you pick.

Archived