Glory Menu?

wezie

• 4 weeks later...

are they strict about the menu options? my teens can be a tad picky...

can they get a double order of a kids' menu item? or can they mix and match on the adult menu (i.e. get the chicken tender appetizer and the caesar salad w/fries as their main course?) or get items w/out sauces/gravies/etc?

also, are choices limited to one? (i.e. can dh get both a soup and a salad, as well as main course and dessert?)

are they strict about the menu options? my teens can be a tad picky...

can they get a double order of a kids' menu item? or can they mix and match on the adult menu (i.e. get the chicken tender appetizer and the caesar salad w/fries as their main course?) or get items w/out sauces/gravies/etc?

also, are choices limited to one? (i.e. can dh get both a soup and a salad, as well as main course and dessert?)

the menu is listed as is..so if you order mutliple entrees of Lobster-- you get all the condiments.

The entrees are pre-plated and the asst waiter grabs what she/he needs.

Yes they can get multiple kids meals-just can not mix and match that way. Now if you were eating at the buffet - you get what you want.

Chicken tenders the first night were by far the best I ever had.

they are appetizer so the portion is very small- they can order 2 of these and 2 order of french fries

you DH can have as much as he wants- as many as he wants-- 2 salads, 1 soups, 2 entrees and 3 desserts.

Even adults can order off the kids menu- try the banana split at least once.

May I also suggest for your teens to order at least one thing from the menu they never tried before-(ex-a chilled soup like the strawberry soup- just to try it

You can order as many menu items (of apps, mains and desserts) you want and you can order off the kids menu, but things are plated in mass quantity and put on a a conveyer belt type thing where the waiters just grab the plates they need...so to special order a meal is not a good thing (ie: to ask for something without a sauce/topping/ingrediant or to not get the veges/sides that come with it and get a different side is a no-no).

May I also suggest for your teens to order at least one thing from the menu they never tried before-(ex-a chilled soup like the strawberry soup- just to try it

As far as the kids trying new things... it's funny you should point that out 'cause my son used to be *super* picky and for a few years the only place he would try something new was on our regular trips to disney world... in four or five trips he expanded his palate to include dozens of new items (including chef salad, chinese food, steak/prime rib, chicken parm, creme brulee and so.much.more!)

Thank you both for your response... dh will be thrilled!!! :D

How are they with food allergies?

!!! :D

How are they with food allergies?

with special needs- you want it listed on your reservation so call special needs. You also want to visit the Matre de the first day.

You will probably meet with the chef- and pick out dinners the day before.

You also want to give your waiter a heads up with allergies too- making sure foods are not prepared around the food you are allergic to

• 2 weeks later...

Archived